free hit counter Knit-Whit: WFDW

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WFDW

This week I actually cooked on Wednesday! No cheating for me. At work last week, I found a recipe for Sesame Chicken in the latest issue of Hallmark Magazine, there was also a double baked sweet potato recipe that I'd also like to try. The sesame chicken is served with a peanut sesame sauce which I didn't picture here. There's just enough cayenne pepper in the sauce to give it a bite, I love peanut satay so the flavors were right up my alley. I served this meal with a side of sticky rice and an asian green salad with ginger-sesame dressing.
We both gave this recipe a thumbs up, it's a keeper!

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Ooooo, you are making me quite hungry.

2:39 PM, November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger