free hit counter Knit-Whit: Trial Size Flapjacks

Monday, November 13, 2006

Trial Size Flapjacks

Amy from good to be girl makes these awesome little stitch markers and I was lucky enough to get some from her this past September. I think she plans on having some of her sets for sale on her blog soon. Unfortunately each time I use these on my knitting projects I become hungry...
And the alternative is to use the cupcake stitch markers I got from my secret pal last spring and they make me hungry too!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Those are so cute!!! :)

12:44 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Those look like they'd be sticky from the syrup, no?

12:00 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Cute stitch markers! I agree, they might me to sticky for knitting.

3:05 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Lordy, they would make me hungry too. It's like when I watch the food channel, never fails I get hungry. Will you look at the dripping syrup on those pancakes! She did a great job making those. Love them!I love the cupcakes too:)

5:41 PM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger