free hit counter Knit-Whit: Gettin Knittin on the Mitten

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Gettin Knittin on the Mitten

We've been having quite the lazy day here at Chez Knit-Whit. Oodles of yard work yesterday gives us permission to have lazy bones today. I knit a gauge swatch for the Malabrigo mittens I have in the works and I'm happy to report I was right on! Yay! Maybe I'll get started tonight right after I finish up my pincushion challenge for the month, a pincushion swap.
To elaborate a bit on my post from yesterday, yes I heard we are supposed to start getting some cold weather, flurries and possibly some snow starting tonight and again on Tuesday. Not really a "storm" but cold and snow none the less.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

I love, love, LOVE that color! Yummy! They will be so soft, too.

7:59 AM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Guinifer said...

What pattern are you using for the mittens? I have been eyeing up some Malabrigo in my stash for exactly the same purpose.

11:24 AM, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger