free hit counter Knit-Whit: Knitting with Friends

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Knitting with Friends

I spent the afternoon knitting at The Yarn Cafe with my fabulous friend Splatgirl. I worked on my Malabrigo mittens although I'm not to crazy about how the purple is pulling a self striping jig. Once I started the stockinette stitch and then increasing for the thumb the striping has disappeared so I guess I can live with it for an inch or two on the cuff. Rumor has it Splatgirl will be posting some cool pics from the afternoon so keep an eye on her blog. I, on the other hand, was too busy knitting to walk around the store much. I did pick up some yarn for a bit of trial size knitting for the holidays. More on that later of course...

2 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Now I really need to start some Malabrigo mittens - where did you find a pattern that you like?

7:34 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

The Yarn Cafe sounds like a great place. What happened to Bettys?

11:23 AM, November 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger