free hit counter Knit-Whit: Warm Woolly Mittens

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Warm Woolly Mittens

I hope to get this pair of mittens knit up before the weather becomes too cold. The yarn is Malabrigo, a super soft kettle dyed merino wool. Now where am I going to find the time to actually work on these?
I'm almost finished with the slippers I was working on last time you saw knitting here but the socks I started for Socktoberfest have been seriously neglected.
Did you happen to catch Splatgirl's new addition today? So adorable...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors that you choose for the mittens! Any kitten would love them!

7:35 AM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ahh the, make my mittens before it gets too cold challenge. I think you are up for it!

10:13 AM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Love that Malabrigo - very soft and luscious.

11:07 AM, October 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, that yarn is to die for, absolutely divine - I'm looking forward to seeing the mittens you're going to make with it!

4:26 AM, October 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger