free hit counter Knit-Whit: Bacon & Eggs is Never Bad

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bacon & Eggs is Never Bad

Spaghetti Carbonara is the recipe I tried yesterday for this weeks WFDW. I found the recipe in Garlic & Sapphires, a book recommended by my super foodie friend Splatgirl. Kyle & I both agreed it is a keeper if we use more bacon grease next time. For some reason the moment I hear the words bacon grease my arteries clog instantly. But how can you go wrong with bacon & eggs and pasta & cheese?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't go wrong with bacon grease. I have another pasta recipe that calls for peppered bacon, which you fry up, then add tomatoes and other seasonings without draining the bacon fat. Serious Yum.

8:00 PM, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger