free hit counter Knit-Whit: Vegas Baby!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Vegas Baby!

Vegas Mosaic
Let's see, where do I begin. So I don't bore you with my vacation details I put together a mosaic with some of the highlights from my super fun Vegas trip. From right to left, top to bottom: Caesar's lobby (this is where I stayed), a Caesar emblazoned cover from the front circle drive (maybe a water line cap?), Sarah & I with our Bobby Flay margaritas, a view from the Eiffel Tower, Chihuly sculpture in the Bellagio lobby, Caesar's Palace tower, dancing fountain at the Bellagio, Flamingo at night, suited up ready to go indoor skydiving, hanging off the side of The Stratosphere on the X Scream thrill ride, a view from the top of The Stratosphere, tastes from around the world at Coca-Cola, me sitting in the Coca-Cola bears lap, New York New York, Almond pastry from LeNotre in Paris, night time volcano eruption at The Mirage, the world's BEST mojito from Mesa Grill (Bobby Flay's restaurant in Caesar's), truffles from Vosges Haut-Chocolat.

One more highlight from the trip, I met Joe M. and had my photo taken with him while at PURE nightclub.

3 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

Wow. A post with three of my favorite things...pastries, Vosges chocolate and Dale Chihuly. I would not have thought that possible. How very Las Vegas!

10:33 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Guinifer said...

It's amazing how much there is to do that's not gambling in Vegas, isn't there?

12:15 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Looks like you had a great trip!

1:43 PM, October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger