free hit counter Knit-Whit: 7-1

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

7-1

I've gone and joined another knitalong, the Hockey Knitter's Knitalong. The premise is to knit for charity while cheering on your favorite hockey team. My favorite team is of course the Minnesota Wild (they're 7-1!!!) and my charity is the Red Scarf Project. So, the games that I'll be watching from the couch I'll be busy knitting a red scarf and the games that I attend at the XCel Energy Center I won't be knitting at all...the games are too exciting to be knitting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

No kidding, I can't imagine trying to knit while all those crazy people are standing on their chairs all around you! Trying to count stitches with all that noise!!

I'm going to have to check out that KAL.

9:28 AM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

I definately could not knit during a game. Too much activity!

11:17 AM, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger