free hit counter Knit-Whit: Book Club Getaway

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Book Club Getaway

I just returned from a weekend away with my book club. We went to a resort in Northern Minnesota and couldn't have asked for a better weekend, it was beautiful! The girls took me horseback riding for my birthday, we took a hike and climbed a fire tower, played dominos, knit, watched The Office, picked up some pumpkins, giggled and ate. Oh, we discussed the book a little bit too, Garlic and Sapphires by Ruth Reichl. For dinner on Saturday we had a recipe straight from the book and ate my apple pie for dessert...more on that later along with my knitting update! I hope everyone had as good a weekend as mine.
Book Club Mosaic

1 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

oh girl, that looks like a fantastic getaway! I love all the photos, so beautiful. I can see it's Fall there too by the photo of the leaves changing.

9:37 PM, October 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger