free hit counter Knit-Whit: More Socks?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More Socks?

I started knitting the circus socks so long ago I can't even remember. Upon further inspection of the blog, my memory was jogged. The socks managed to make appearances here and here and here and here. They seem to be quite the blog whore but they've been put to rest in the hand knit sock drawer never to be blogged about again.
Started: April 14, 2005
Finished: September 26, 2006
Yarn: Regia stretch color # 81
Needles: #3 birch dpn's
Pattern: A basic sock pattern from a beginner sock knitting class
Crazy trivia about these socks: This yarn was the very first ball of sock yarn I ever purchased, right around when my Grandma died in 2003. I attemped knitting a sock with it while my brother was here for her funeral, we were watching tv in my parents living room. Well, I didn't really get the hang of sock knitting at that point. About 5 months later I took a beginning sock knitting class and things have been out of control ever since.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog whore - I love that !!!

7:10 AM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks are cute! Unlike your Mom your just crusin with the project completions aren't you?

8:58 AM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Guinifer said...

My kid would run off with those socks faster than you could blink!

1:01 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look great! I like my Regia Stretch socks quite a bit, hope you like yours too.

3:30 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger splatgirl said...

You are the super speediest sock knitter EVER! Those are SOFAB!

7:50 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

The socks look great!

1:30 PM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger