free hit counter Knit-Whit: Dinner

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dinner

Chicken legs are one of my favorite foods to grill so on Monday I grilled chicken legs. First I marinated them in a ginger-soy marinade, next time I'll marinade them a while longer. Served with a Caesar salad, it was a perfect Labor Day dinner.
This is what happens when you really want to blog about something and only take one photo...it turns out blurry. Lesson learned.

Ginger-Soy Marinade/Sauce/Salad dressing
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
1" piece fresh ginger, grated
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce

Casey's doing fine, thanks for all your well wishes!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

Oh my gosh I am so hungry, it's lunch time! Wrote the chicken grilling down. Yay Casey! Knitting and Food go together I think..LOL

12:06 PM, September 08, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Glad Casey is doing good. That tooth looked pretty nasty. But your food looks tasty!

2:18 PM, September 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger