free hit counter Knit-Whit: I Love Me a Big Purse

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I Love Me a Big Purse

I was eagerly waiting for Labor Day to arrive for one reason, the change from my little purse to my darker colored bigger purse. I'm not sure where I came up with this "purse rule" but I always use a small purse for summer. This year I reached a breaking point with the little purse and really needed more space. Plus, it was constantly tipping over in the car spilling the contents into all the nooks and crannys. You better believe that a few minutes were set aside Labor Day afternoon for purse cleaning & swapping.
Once again I completely flopped on Saturday Sky. I did take two sky photos today but neither one turned out. Maybe I'll grab one tomorrow. A Sunday sky would be better than no sky at all right?

1 Comments:

Blogger This Weary Traveler said...

Cute, cute bags! I love a big purse too. Especially if it big enough to stuff some knitting in it too!

6:48 AM, September 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger