free hit counter Knit-Whit: Just Fluff

Friday, June 23, 2006

Just Fluff

Not a whole lot going on here crafty wise. I've been getting ready for my family to visit, you know, all those things you mean to do and never get around to them until someone's coming. Not huge stuff but time consuming. I finally planted some flowers this week. I hit the flower mart on their 1st day of the 1/2 off sale! I planted a star jasmine right outside the door, it smells SO good. I might go back for a few more things.

I'm going for a 1 1/2 hour massage after work today so I'm expecting to be worthless this evening. Kinda like a wet noodle. We'll see...maybe I'll have enough energy to knit a little bit.

Isn't it interesting how Casey plays with balls? He always holds something in his mouth while batting a ball with his paws...a bit like soccer. He's really a kook.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cece said...

Man, I need a massage. Have a great weekend!

7:54 AM, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a silly dog !

8:18 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

Silly - but cute. We have to get Holli to raise her paw to get her to drop a ball out of her mouth! Have a great massage.

9:10 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

What a goofy dog. Have a great massage, I am envious.

10:33 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Casey is so talented! How nice, an 1 1/2 hr massage would put me to sleep for the rest of the night.

2:20 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger splatgirl said...

I'm so glad you have a doggie for me to love without having to pick up poo

4:32 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

How cute! I don't think I can remember Waldo or Nestle ever doing anything like that.

2:38 AM, June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger