free hit counter Knit-Whit: Candy Explosion

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Candy Explosion

This morning there was a knock on the door. It was the postman with a package from Japan!!! It must be from my candyswapping pal...whoo hoo!!!!!
Check out this package, Casey did. I love the striped tape.










I really like the look of this mailing sticker (am I easily amused?)













And here's all the candy!!!!! It came from Molly of Knitty Knitty Bang Bang. By looking at the pictures on the packages I can figure out what most of it is. There's some gummy candies, maybe some mints? and some coffee candy among many others. One package looks like a build-your-own candy sushi kit. I'm intrigued by it for sure. I love looking at the packages, they're all so pretty.










Molly sent a few unusual KitKat bars. One appears to be cherry since the box is covered with cherry blossoms and one looks like fancy french milk chocolate. She tucked in a couple of banana KitKats too!













Check out the fabulous colors in this bag of bite size chocolates! I just can't stand it...










Thank you SO much Molly! I can't wait to dive into all the goodies. Molly did say she got a little carried away picking out the candy and I'd have to agree! And thank you to Mariko for putting together such a fun swap. ;-)

Crikey! I haven't heard from the person I sent candy to but once I do I'll link to her blog. (that was a little clue)

5 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

YUMMY!

I love candy packaging - even better when it's something you can't get here.

12:40 PM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Ashley said...

Oooh lucky! Now I'm very sad that I didn't sign up--I made lots of rational noises in my head about cavities and losing weight, but really, the bottom line is I want fancy fun foreign candy!

12:53 PM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Ohhh, super cute!! I love colorful packaging!! I also loooove candy!!!

1:35 PM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

I like the striped tape she used to wrap the package! Look at all that cand.y That is so cool, all the way from Japan.

3:46 PM, March 25, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

Uhm, yum! Enjoy...eat it all at one time. Perhaps tomorrow during International Pajama Day?

8:28 PM, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger