free hit counter Knit-Whit: I'm Just Sayin'

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm Just Sayin'

* If you happen to be the guy at the Blaine Barnes & N*ble who sleeps in the big fluffy chairs, you're creepy. Everytime I'm there you're there sleeping, and last time you were in the cafe sleeping at a table. Go home.
By the way, that LOST book that you hold as a prop doesn't fool me. And I hate how you follow people around the store with your eyes, when you're not sleeping that is.

* If you're the lady at the cutting counter at the fabric store, I'd appreciate it if next time you didn't chop my fabric but cut it. If I want 1 yard, I'd like the entire 1 yard not the 7/8 yard I end up with after cleaning up the edge. Thank you lady at the fabric store.

* If you're the crazy driver who passed the car next to me on the shoulder on 35W north Tuesday night, that's just stupid.

* If you're the cook at the Vietnamese restaurant where I ate lunch on Tuesday, you rock.

* If you are the fool who developed "March Madness" I don't like you very much considering many of my favorite TV shows have been put on hold for a silly basketball tournament.

Thanks for reading if you've made it this far. Am I alone in these thoughts?
I'll probably have some knitting content soon...

7 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Well done. Doesn't that make you feel so much better?

8:44 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

Ooh, which Vietnamese restaurant?

9:03 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Courtney said...

I hate March Madness too!

9:24 PM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger AKDMax said...

I'd like to add to that for you. To the neighbor that lets his dog out a 6 a.m. and lets it bark for an hour to wake up the whole neighborhood. LET IT IN!!! What's the point of owning a dog if you don't care for it like it's your child?

11:38 AM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger AKDMax said...

oh ya...non knitting content is much more interesting.

11:40 AM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

Boo to creepy people in public and shoulder passers.

Double Boo to bad fabric cutters and March Madness.

Yum to Vietnamese food.

1:26 PM, March 24, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Carrie, it sounds like my (at another branch) told me today they couldn't take my CASH deposit at the window (after I waited like everyone else) and I would have to come inside. He said he didn't have time to count that large of an amount. URRRK..I went off! I said , I always deposited this amount and you have never said this before. (here as I sit in my car with a big red painful spots on my face & everywhere because I just came from the dermtologist to get spots frozen off+ 85 miles round trip!). I came home, made the appropriate phone calls and was told that this should never happened to me. Maybe if I gave $5000 in ones, sure I'd understand. Besides, they said they were just too busy(4 cars is not busy!!) There, I vented. Hope your day was better than mine today.

1:52 PM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger