free hit counter Knit-Whit: Sevens

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sevens

I've been tagged by Amandamonkey although I'm quite embarrassed since mine won't be 1/7th as interesting as hers.

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Live
2. Travel out of the country (not including Mexico-been there)
3. Celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary just like my grandparents
4. Have more puppies
5. Become my own boss
6. Move
7. Go on a cruise

Seven Things I cannot do:
1. Stay awake during a movie
2. Touch my tongue to the tip of my nose
3. Apply makeup correctly
4. Sing
5. Spend a whole day at home without turning on the TV
6. Paint a car
7. Eat pickled herring


Seven Things that attract me to my mate:
1. His patience
2. His green eyes
3. His strength
4. His infectious laugh
5. His humor
6. The way he interacts with Casey
7. The way he loves his parents

Seven Books I love:
1. All Little House on the Prairie books
2. The Kite Runner
3. Memoirs of a Geisha
4. The Lovely Bones
5. Insomnia
6. Into Thin Air
7. The Time Travelers Wife

Seven Things I say:
1. 'boo'
2. 'how often do you floss?'
3. 'do you have to go potty?'
4. 'sit'
5. 'coolio'
6. 'hey buddy'
7. 'now what did you buy?'

Seven Movies I've Loved:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Edward Scissorhands
3. North by Northwest
4. Citizen Kane
5. X-Men
6. Faster
7. The World's Fastest Indian

Seven People to Tag:
1. The life and times of a San Fransisco Stranger
2. Knitting Knurse
3.
KnitPastis
4.
pjbknit
5.
In Search of Minutiae
6. Splatgirl Creates
7. AKDmax

And of course, do it only if you want to.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie, it's your candyswapper here. Just got back from the PO and your sweets are on their way (a bit later than I had intended--sorry!). They should be there in a little over a week. Hope it all arrives in one piece!

10:41 PM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Carrie said...

Whoo Hoo!!!
I'm looking forward to the candy, I'll let you know when I get it!!

8:25 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger amandamonkey said...

Hey thanks for answering the call!

I love/love/love Ed Scissorhands, too.

6:00 PM, March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger