free hit counter Knit-Whit: Under the Weather

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Under the Weather

I feel like I've been fighting a cold for about a week but it finally caught up with me even after a gazillion doses of Airborne (love that stuff!). Anyhow...last night Kyle came home with a get-well knitting giftie, a stitch 'n bitch design journal! It's plumb full with cool stuff. Today I'm taking it easy, catching up on LOST episodes and knitting.

Year of the sock:
I proclaim 2006 as my year of the sock, it's all I have on the brain.
Knitting chi is not on my side today. I desperately want to start a pair of Jaywalkers but my size 2 needles (I think I'll be using that size, any advice?) are tied up in my 2nd Crusoe sock. At least I'm at the heel flap!
I signed up for sockapaloooza this morning over at The Blue Blog, I had a great time with sockapal2za I couldn't pass this one up.










And of course Casey's relaxing just like me! After all, Tuesday = day off.













Secret Pal 7 update:
I sent out a package for my pal last week and I'm anxiously awaiting her response...too bad I can't tell you who it is ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Sorry you are under the weather. There is a lot of crud going around right now. Feel better soon!

1:46 PM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger