free hit counter Knit-Whit: It's A Beautiful Day...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

It's A Beautiful Day...

The second 2nd Crusoe is underway. I riiiiiiped last night, wound the yarn into a new ball and cast on right away. I knit a little last night and today in the car wash line so it will be finished in no time! Thanks to you all for using the poll to help me decide. Rip and restart & eat chocolate were fairly neck and neck so I went ahead and did both!













Today...in Minnesota...in January!...the high was 48ยบ!!!!! Casey was soaking it all in this morning...

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Hi Carrie, I found your blog via the red hot sizzling socks KAL. I'm a native Minnesotan living in Virginia and I miss the motherland very much. I'm glad to have found a Minnesota Knitblogger. It sounds like it was warmer in Minne that it was in Virginia today. I hope it lasts.

10:16 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Theresa said...

Good move. I like the colors.

7:49 AM, January 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did the right thing, eating chocolate that is! No, really, you'll be gald you ripped and started over.

8:48 PM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger