free hit counter Knit-Whit: Fuzzy Feet

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Fuzzy Feet

I joined the Fuzzy Feet knit along in hopes that it would kick me in the ass & I'd maybe get a pair knit for a Christmas gift. I don't think it's going to happen, I have quite a few other things I need to finish first. I did knit a pair of fuzzy feet many moons ago with an itchy alpaca blend by Cascade. I barely ever wear them since I seem to be slightly sensitive to alpaca, they shrunk up a bit too much and they shed a lot. I literally picked these right out of the drawer for the photo hence the flatness. Maybe one of these days I'll cast on for another pair of fuzzy feet.










December 1st, it's December 1st! I told myself after knitting gifts on Christmas morning last year I wouldn't stress myself out like that again but I seem to have my plate full. I think I'll concentrate on a few things this upcoming weekend which will help cross a few things off the list. I vow to not knit gifts past 12/23...

One more day of work this week, whoo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger