free hit counter Knit-Whit: Hermione's Mittens

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hermione's Mittens

Thank you all for your help on my mitten choice, the results were 5 for the bright pink and 4 for the lemonade dyed yarn. Most everyone agreed the best match would be for the little skeins down below. But...I ended up finding a skein of Cascade 220 in a light pink #4192 (top of the stack)that I'm using which matches better than they all do. I like to have my accessories match for the most part so I'm really sorry I didn't take your advice about contrast. I did however draw a winner from all of the comments...Rebecca...you won your choice of the 3 remaining color choices. I hope you like pink! E-mail me with your choice and your address and I'll mail it out next week.










Thanks again for all your comments!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger