free hit counter Knit-Whit: Blueberry Babies & WILD Adults

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Blueberry Babies & WILD Adults

Once again, a quick knit baby hat. This one is supposed to resemble a blueberry and I think it does, unblocked in all it's blue glory.

Pattern: Kids Fruit Cap by Ann Norling
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cotton Cashmere # 15010 (MC)
Cascade Sierrra #40 (CC)
Needles: #6 bamboo 16" circular & #6 birch DPN
Started: October 7
Finished: October10

Last night we went to our 1st WILD game of the season and they won 6-0!!! We had a great time and can't wait until our next one, New Years Eve!

I didn't bring my knitting because I thought Kyle would be embarrassed but 1/2 way through the game he said "you should have brought your knitting". Doh. Oh well, I wouldn't have touched it anyway, the game was action packed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

That hat is so cute!

4:14 PM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger