free hit counter Knit-Whit: Warm Hands Progress

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Warm Hands Progress

I've been knitting most of the weekend since we have our yard work up to date, no plans plus it's cold and damp outside. Watching Ultimate Fighter 2 marathon yesterday helped my progress tremendously. I officially have 4 projects on the needles. I like it that way, I can rotate projects without becoming too bored. I've also been reading Bee Season because book club meets Wednesday.

OK, back to mittens. This first one will be a felted mitten ~it's huge right now. I put a quarter there for reference. See those wonky stitches just above the cuff? That is where I ended last winter before I stuffed the mitten into a bag for a year. I didn't really notice the stitches until I was a little ways into the mitten and was unwilling to tink. Plus I figured it will be felted so the wonkiness may disappear. If not it will be a nice reminder to get my act together.













And my Hermione mitten, just a start.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Felting hides a world of sins, thank G-d! I can't wait to see your Hermione Mittens, I am just about to cast them on in purple.

9:33 PM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger wenders said...

Lovely! And thanks for sharing the source pattern!

8:16 AM, November 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger