free hit counter Knit-Whit: Quilt Class

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Quilt Class

So tonight is my 2nd quilting class and I have made very little progress. These are the 2 blocks I started last week, the center spikes are completed but I just layed the outer pieces there so you could get an idea of what they'll look like. I am not too good with curved piecing so I need a little more practice before I start finishing the blocks. The quilt consists of 9 large blocks and 20 small. There are no deadlines for class so I'm not behind technically even though I feel like I'm slacking. But jeez...it is summer and it's nice outside. And my sewing machine is inside...

1 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

Wow! I love the squares. I'm very impressed too.

11:37 PM, June 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger