free hit counter Knit-Whit: Sockapal2za

Monday, June 20, 2005

Sockapal2za

I managed to get some yarn for my Sockapal2za socks last week, what do you think? Of course I can't tell you exactly what my pal requested because if she reads this she'll know. She didn't really have any color requests and she only said she didn't want arcylic socks. On another note, this is our new hammock...well actually not really new. We received it from one of my co-workers for our wedding 8 years ago. Friday we managed to finally pick up a stand for it and assemble the comfy thing. I actually layed in it and knit for a while on Friday night.

I'll accept all ideas for sock patterns, oh and she said absolutely no lace.

3 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Ooooh, pretty!

2:53 PM, June 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice to see our hardworking Koigu relaxing in a hammock!

It's just as well your pal doesn't want lace; even plain stockinette would be fine with such spectacular colors....

10:21 PM, June 21, 2005  
Blogger Jaimi said...

I can't tell for sure without looking, but I have a funny feeling that you're using the same colorway for the Sockapal-2-za socks that I am. Weird. I'll post a pic on my blog in the next couple days.

http://homepage.mac.com/allenjl/thingamablog/

11:55 AM, June 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger