free hit counter Knit-Whit: A Dog & His Scarf (sort of)

Saturday, December 04, 2004

A Dog & His Scarf (sort of)

I knit this scarf in a flash. It's a Christmas gift for Kyle's mom, I can just hear her voice when she opens it "Oooooh, did you make this?". I hope she likes it as much as Casey does. I really think he likes modeling scarves. See the photo in the background, in the window sill? That's a picture of me & my oldest niece Megan when I was visiting her in Alaska back in 1997. We're standing in front of a glacier & it's one of my favorite photos of us together. Just 3 months earlier she was my little flower girl in my wedding and danced more than anyone else that night. Good times.
Posted by Hello
Casey decided to lay down with the scarf...
Posted by Hello
And here's a close up of the stitches. All I did was knit knit knit since with this style of yarn you can't see a pattern anyhow. The yarns are Plymouth Eros & Spazzini held together, a little scratchy but if it's under the collar of her coat I think it will be OK. I think Casey needs a manicure...

Enough knitting and blogging for me today I think I'm going to decorate for Christmas now. Happy Saturday everyone!

Cool stuff today...I love this ceramic slicer and you can't beat the price!


1 Comments:

Blogger Chaplain Lewis said...

I believe you have the most compliant dog on the planet!

5:17 PM, December 11, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger