free hit counter Knit-Whit: 2 Days 'til Turkey!

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

2 Days 'til Turkey!

I finished the Hayden hat! I'll post a full view photo Friday since that's Poor Miss Finch's day to update the Hayden hat-along. I have 3 words for this hat...FUN, FUN, FUN!
Posted by Hello
Here's a little sneak peak at my current knitting project, the one I have to deliver before December 17th. The pink & purple Koigu is leftover from socks I knit for my niece Megan last Christmas. It's going to become part of this project. I'm still going to hold off showing you this cute little project until it's complete, it won't be long!
Posted by Hello
Another surprise? Yes I know I do this too much but it's sooo fun. I should be finished with this little number before the weekends over.
Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger