free hit counter Knit-Whit: Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have many things to be thankful for this year.
*The 2 visits Kyle had to the ER this year weren't severe and he's recovered from both
*My dog is healthy (he had a little scare earlier this year)
*My family in Hawaii is safe-I miss you guys!
*My entire family is healthy
*I have lots of great, thoughtful & fun friends
*My job finally moved to our VERY nice new office
*I have TiVo!! ;-) Thanks Kyle!
Of course there's much much more but these are the biggies!
This is my favorite Thanksgiving decoration. I think I'll probably be mumbling this phrase later this evening!
Posted by Hello
My friend Cheryl is having her twin girls on December 17th so I need to get these booties to her by then. I have the 2nd pair to knit yet but they go super fast so I'm sure they'll be delivered on time. Aren't they the cutest? The pattern says they are the "Can't Kick 'em Off" variety. I hope so.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger