free hit counter Knit-Whit: Finally Finished

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Finally Finished

I am finally finished with Four Souls. This was my book clubs most recent selection and not my most favorite. As much as I try to support local writers, I am not a Louise Erdrich fan. I must admit if I didn't have to read this novel for bookclub I would have quit reading it about 15 pages in. I did enjoy the book once I got deeper into it. Next on my to read list is either Fast Food Nation, The Time Traveler's Wife or Ice Bound (the next book club selection). I'll decide sometime before bed tonight.

Small world moment: Tonight Kyle & I went to dinner at TGIFriday's and ended up sitting at the bar. The man on Kyle's side began talking with him about construction equipment (Kyle builds it) and a bunch of other things that I was trying not to listen to. Then, the woman on my side began talking with me about dental work because she works at a dental lab. Our dinner together ended up being not so together...oh well, it was kind of interesting that we each had things in common with total strangers.
I must go...U2 is on SNL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger