free hit counter Knit-Whit: Pets

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Pets

Since I have very little knitting to report I thought I'd talk about pets. This is what I see when I round the corner after hearing Casey's bell. He rings it when he wants to be let outside. Very smart dog.
Posted by Hello
This is my friend Lara's cat Angela. She's a cool kitty. She has one blue eye and one green eye, very pretty. She must have been trying to tell Lara she was thirsty! Isn't that the coolest bathroom counter you've ever seen? Lara is a very talented artist, this is just a tip of the iceberg.
Posted by Hello
I'll be updating my crafting world later today or tomorrow. I'm heading out to meet a friend soon, we're going to see the new Bridget Jones movie. Then I'm free of plans the rest of the weekend, I'll be working on some gifts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for pets! I dont have one so I have to play with and pet other peoples pets. Maybe someday that will change....

Nikki

1:10 AM, November 29, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger