free hit counter Knit-Whit: Happy November!

Monday, November 01, 2004

Happy November!

Another finished object! This was fairly easy to finish of course but still, it's done! I'm down to only 2 projects on needles from my On The Needles post. This scarf is SO soft and fuzzy. One thing I'm not sure of is the fringe...is it too long? Please leave me a comment with your opinion. Check out my sidebar today, I've added a few new likes & dislikes and I've joined another knitalong just in time for making Christmas gifts! The Hallowig one is finished except for voting. Unfortunately I'm having a computer problem so I may have to use Kyle's for a couple of weeks and I'm not sure if I'll be able to do all I do on mine. I'm not real happy about not having my laptop, Oh well. Stay tuned this week for new photos and posts, I have a few ideas up my sleeve!

Posted by Hello
Remember to vote tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger