free hit counter Knit-Whit: Babble

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Babble

Round 2. I just wrote an entire entry and lost it.
I am going to be super busy this week, at least for the beginning. BUT, by weeks end I will be wearing my new Hallowig along with my 2 friends Lara & Nikki. I hope to get a photo of us to show. I may also post photos of my yarn stash-Lara quit laughing. Today I picked up a book on my way to lunch marked FREE. It was a Book Crossing release!! I have released books but I have never come across one. The book I picked up is The Hichhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Has anyone read it? Is it good? I need a good book after reading this month's book club selection. It almost hurts to read this book, I'm just not into it at all. Lucky for me it's only 210 pages. Enough babbling for now. I'll leave you with the cover of Jessica's* scrapbook. Isn't she a doll?

Posted by Hello
*Spellcheck wanted me to replace Jessica's name with cheesecake. Odd.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Mariko/supereggplant. I tried to send you an e-mail, but it bounced back. You can have the toothy wallet, but please know that I didn't do a very good job on it! I can do a better job on a mini tote if you're interested. I have a skirt made of the same fabric, and i love it! Anyway, please send me an e-mail. mariko(at)supereggplant(dot)com

1:34 PM, October 26, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger