free hit counter Knit-Whit: On the Needles

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

On the Needles


This is the Crusoe sock from Knitty.com knit with Koigu KPPPM. It's the first one of the pair and I had to fudge the pattern a bit so it would fit over my ankle. Isn't it just sick that all I need to do is graft the toe and I even have my needle right there??? Posted by Hello


This is my 2nd attempt at this scarf. The 1st time I knit it too wide and it was too dense. This time around I am using bigger needles-don't you just love those pink RedHeart needles?-and less stitches across. The yarn is Tahki Yarn Poppy and GGH Esprit. Posted by Hello


I'm knitting this scarf with a skein of Koigu KPPPM and Rowan Kidsilk Haze held together, it is as soft as it looks. I'm going to make a few of these for Christmas gifts this year since it's a quick knit. Posted by Hello


This is my lollipop sock, I'm not sure why I call it that. It's knit with Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton, one of my favorite sock yarns. It's my mindless knitting project when I'm bored with other things. Since this is the 1st sock, I may never have a pair.Posted by Hello


Fiona bag, need I say more. I have to say this has been a stumper for me. Unfortunately I'm knitting it as a gift so I must finish it but it's going really slow. I have ladders near a couple of the cables and the purling just isn't smooth like I wanted it to be. Posted by Hello

Stay tuned for some finished objects!

1 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

And I thought I was the only one who had toes waiting for grafting for months :)
Those are supercool!

11:51 PM, October 19, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger