free hit counter Knit-Whit: TGIF

Friday, October 22, 2004

TGIF

You'll have to wait until tomorrow for any photos of FO's (yes there is at least one) since I didn't have much natural light today for photos and I was a bit lazy. I did knit at Crafty CHIX just as soon as I finished my Green Curry Chicken with Vegetables over Jasmine Rice and Topless Apple Pie. Mmmm Mmmm good, thanks tons Lara! I have 6 pages finished in the scrapbook and just about 6 to go. Hopefully it will be finished sometime tomorrow. It's been so gloomy here for the last week and now today it's been spritzing and sprinkling since dawn. Yuck. Yesterday I taught my friend Kim to knit and I think she's getting the hang of it. I had to make one knitting house call this evening to get things straightened out but now she's back on track. Did anyone else laugh hysterically out loud last night during the Survivor pig wrangling? Funny stuff.

I'll leave you with the photo I have on my desktop. Yes Casey has a sweater, it gets cold up here in MN!

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger