free hit counter Knit-Whit: weDnEsdAY

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

weDnEsdAY

Not much happening here. I spent an hour and a half last night on the scrapbook and finished 2 pages. Where do people find the time for this? Needless to say I haven't been knitting AT ALL. I might knit a little tomorrow on my lunch hour and tomorrow evening at Crafty CHIX. What's that? It's a group of friends who get-together every couple of weeks to craft, eat, talk, drink, etc. Lara is the founder & hostess and the best cook & treatie maker in the world. We always leave stuffed! It's nice to have a certain get-together with great friends, it's something to look forward to. Hopefully I'll have some progress to report by week's end. Since there's no FO to show I will leave you with another photo of my baby boy Casey...


This is Casey laying on the rug in my studio. I layed next to him with the camera turned sideways. Awww Posted by Hello
I'll fill you in a bit on Casey...
His middle name is Blue because when he was a puppy he had the brightest blue eyes ever.
He is 6 1/2 years old.
He sleeps on my bed in between Kyle & I.
He rings a bell to tell me he has to go outside.
He has the run of our house 24/7.
He loves our UPS driver, Mike.
He doesn't need a leash outside, he sticks right in our yard.
He has allergies that make his ears yuckky, we clean them weekly.
He lets me clean his teeth, picking and all.
He gets a little treat every time he comes in from outside.
If he's naughty, we tell him to sit in his corner and he knows right where to go.
He will jump in the bathtub on command.
He's up to date on his immunizations.
I call him Buddy or Baby most of the time, Kyle calls him Buddy most of the time.
Are you bored yet??
OK.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, Cute dog.
Also, you are very good at knitting. Good luck with it.
--Just a Passerby

5:52 PM, October 20, 2004  
Blogger splatgirl said...

OK, that is the most adorable pic of Casey! I think his uber cuteness has even changed the 'no dogs, they stink' mind of a certain cat loving male...
Also, I agree that Lara is a FAB cook :) I heard a rumor that it's Thai Green Curry with Jasmine Rice at CHIX this week. I can't wait!

11:24 PM, October 20, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger