free hit counter Knit-Whit: I've been knitting!

Sunday, October 17, 2004

I've been knitting!

The wrist warmer whipped right up and it was fun too! It was my first attempt at intarsia knitting and I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out. However, I will not show you the backside. My cast-off is a bit tight so it's not too stretchy on that end. When I knit this again, I may try to knit it in the round since I'm not too fond of the seam either. I may not get much knitting done today since I have a pile of stuff to put on eBay and I need to work on a scrapbook I'm making for my 5 year-old niece. There's lots of good TV on tonight: Moto GP race, Vikings vs. Saints game and my new favorite show Desperate Housewives so maybe I'll knit then.


Wah-Lah! Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger