free hit counter Knit-Whit: I.Need.Photos.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

I.Need.Photos.


Newest addition to my stash Posted by Hello

I desperately felt like I needed some photos on my blog since that's my favorite part of visiting other blogs. I stopped in a local yarn store yesterday while out shopping with friends and picked up these few things. I'm going to use the bright pink and lime green Point for a pair of wrist warmers for me and a friend using the Powerful Wrist Protection pattern from the Stitch 'n Bitch book. As you can tell I have started the wrist warmer but I must TINK* because I wasn't reading the pattern close enough. The hand dyed red Nature Wool will be turned into a pair of felted mittens for moi. Must.Get.Knitting.

*TINK is a word my two good friends just introduced me to: it's knit backwards! Aren't they clever?

1 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

Alas, in this case, a clever friend I am not. I came across "TINK" as a term for unknitting on a knitting web-board. Sigh. Maybe next week I'll be able to claim clever.

11:06 PM, October 17, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger