free hit counter Knit-Whit: Trio of Toes

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Trio of Toes

Pedicure #2 - 2008 *No Way Jose - China Glaze* (My toes are on the bottom of the photo)
365.176
I took my nieces & my mom for their 1st pedicures, we all had a great time. The little girls opted for flowers, I went for the plain toes. I'm way behind in blogging...this photo was taken almost 2 weeks ago and my toes are about ready for another pedi.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Independence Day weekend!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Awww - your newly pedi'd toes look so happy to have company!

11:49 AM, July 07, 2008  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Love the toes. I need to get a pedi!

7:22 PM, July 07, 2008  
Blogger Carol E. said...

I've never had a pedi in my life, but I would love to have toes I could show in public. Maybe I'll do it soon.
Could you set your comment thingy so it's not on no-reply? It makes it hard to respond when you leave a comment at someone else's blog. For example, at mine asking for raffle tickets. I'd love to send you some. Just send me your name address and ph. # and $1 per ticket, and I'll get the stubs back to you.
I wish I could knit pretty stuff like you. I gave up knitting because I stink at it.

10:17 PM, July 07, 2008  
Blogger Carol E. said...

P.S. Email me your email address and then I can send you my mailing address so you can get the $1/ticket to me. That's what I meant to say before.

12:37 AM, July 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger