free hit counter Knit-Whit: Mail Day

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mail Day

Today I had the best surprise in the mail - and it was a good day to receive a package because it's -2ยบ and the mailman delivered all the mail to the door since this parcel didn't fit into the mail box. Chelsea was kind enough to be my sock savior for sockapalooza 4 when my 1st pal flaked on me. And quite a sock savior she was! All this stuff was in the box with the socks she agreed to knit for me, Vesper sock yarn, Yarn Pirate sock yarn, a candle, pencil box, soap and a bead box with needle holders inside. Chelsea, I can't thank you enough for saving me from another year of flaky original sock pals.
Sock Swag
The socks fit GREAT! And I really love the colors.
Sock Savior Socks
I completely flaked blogging about the pay it forward gift I received right before Christmas from Kristin. I adore the felted stocking you sent me and of course all the goodies tucked inside, which are loooong gone.
Pay it Forward gift
For the 3 of you who are waiting for pay it forward gifts from me...they'll be on their way shortly, I'm just finishing up.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea said...

I am just glad they fit!

9:50 AM, January 31, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome package!

8:02 PM, January 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger