free hit counter Knit-Whit: Superbowl Sunday

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

Most of the weekend was spent in my jammies but I actually got quite a bit done in the cleaning and crafty departments, more info to come. I caught Casey laying within the coffee table this afternoon, he's always surprising me with his antics.
Strange Pup
And I'm getting closer to finishing the Saartje's Bootees, I just need to seam up the back & bottoms and add the buttons. Just in time for the baby shower next Saturday. Apparently tomorrow we're supposed to get a bit of snow (yea!) and I don't have to work as long of a Monday as I normally do so I'm looking forward to this week!
Getting Closer

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mira said...

Those bootees are cute!! How do you make those loops? I tried a couple of times but it did not turn out as nice

5:11 AM, February 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger