free hit counter Knit-Whit: Contest WinnerS!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Contest WinnerS!

The total amount of money I spent on yarn in 2007 was $112.89. That is a mere $9.41 per month! All of the guesses were over that amount except Courtney (she guessed $0!) but DJ was the closest with a guess of $222. So Courtney, since you were the closest without going over and DJ was the closest why don't you both email me your addresses and I'll send you each a prize. My email button is on the sidebar---->. Thanks for all the guesses!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lord. Casey is a gorgeous boy.

11:45 PM, January 12, 2008  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

That was way less than I thought!

9:33 AM, January 14, 2008  
Blogger renee said...

That's remarkable. I don't know how you did that.

11:06 AM, January 14, 2008  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Congrats to the winners!

Beautiful pose Casey.

7:48 PM, January 15, 2008  
Blogger Courtney said...

Thank you for the pretty stitch markers! You've inspired me to keep track of how much I spend on yarn in 2008. I'm in need of a major yarn diet, but somehow I've already managed to spend $46 on yarn. Oh well.

9:26 AM, January 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger