free hit counter Knit-Whit: In a Rut

Sunday, January 27, 2008

In a Rut

I feel as though I'm in a bit of a knitting rut lately. Instead of all these fancy schmancy new projects out there like the bird in hand mittens, colorwork mittens, Icosahedrons and a pretty shawl here and there I've been knitting away on ordinary items like socks, felted bags and dishcloths. I really enjoy looking at the fancy knitted items and I give the knitters of those items a lot of credit because I know it's not easy but I think I'm happy enough just to stay here in my comfortable little rut...for now.
Hello Mama

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

I couldn't agree with you more:) I am happy knitting socks and washcloths too. Once in a while when I do have the time to concentrate on a larger scale project then I go for it.

12:24 PM, January 28, 2008  
Blogger Deb said...

Looks like both of you are quite happy for a while!

1:31 PM, January 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since finishing the icosahedron, I've done nothing but garter stitch :)

12:25 PM, January 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger