free hit counter Knit-Whit: Slip Slidin' Away

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Slip Slidin' Away

Another Fiber Trends slipper, this is number 3 for me. I knit this pair as a gift for my niece Megan. Luckily I was able to deliver these to her in person, a rarity for the aunt of an Air Force brat. She loved them and they fit great, another gift well done!
Pattern: Fiber Trends Felt Clogs size Women's Medium
Yarn: Cascade Quatro
Color: Summerdaze (5018) 2-220 yd skeins, Green Tea (5019) 1-220 yd skein
Needles: Size 13-16" & 24" bamboo circulars
Started: October 7, 2006
Finished: November 26, 2006

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Partly Cloudy Knitter said...

Does Megan need a pedicure?
Sorry, I just couldn't help it. I'm sure Megan loves the slippers.

10:25 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

You are so good at putting colors together! These are too cool looking! I have made Fuzzy Feet but it looks like these Felted Clogs might just a bit thicker on the soles. Just what I need.
Beautiful job!

7:12 AM, January 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with knitpastis - great color combination.

7:44 PM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Judy said...

I had to comment! The felted clogs are very nice......the dog's feet in the photo is great photography!

12:46 PM, January 08, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ahh, those are so cute! What tiny little feet those will fit.

10:29 AM, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger