free hit counter Knit-Whit: 2006 in a Nutshell

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

2006 in a Nutshell

Following Amy's lead, I'll give you my blog recap for the year. The first sentence fom each month in 2006.

January
I have literally picked up my needles twice in the last 9 days, and it was only for a few rows on a sock.

February

Found via Sandy's Knitting.


March
I'm taking part in Project Spectrum this year, March is the 1st month and the color is red and pink.

April
Today is the beginning of yellow & orange Project Spectrum.

May
It's not the most exciting sky I've seen but it is from today so I'm using it.

June
Ever since I saw the donut pincushions at Sewdorky (and now they have giant teeth-oh my) I've been meaning to make one or two.

July
A much different sky from last Saturday.

August
My laptop is going on a little vacation today to get a few bugs worked out, hopefully you won't notice though.

September
I've had this unfinished Hardanger class project tucked away for I'm not sure how many years and figured since August was black/white/neutral Project Spectrum month it would be a perfect opportunity to finished it up.

October
Lolly designated September as the Project Spectrum clean sweep month for finishing up any projects that weren't done during the 6 months of the challenge.

November
I failed at Socktoberfest just like I did last year.

December
Did you notice I didn't blog yesterday?

I found another winter wonderland on my way home the other night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger