free hit counter Knit-Whit: Back At It

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back At It

I'm back from a quick trip to Cali and I'm all finished with holiday festivities. As you can see, while traveling through the Mojave desert I managed to sneak in some knitting. That's a Reverse-Bloom Flower Facecloth by Cindy Taylor in Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I had a great time in CA, thanks Mom, Chris, Paula, M & J!
After a nice relaxing day today which included a movie (We Are Marshall, very good), dinner and an exchange of a knitting related gift I'll be heading back to work tomorrow, unfortunately. Hopefully you all had a nice holiday as well!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

For some reason, it feels like the entire country, except for Denver Colorado, looks like that photo. The only difference being the temperature outside.

Scary.

1:50 PM, December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger