free hit counter Knit-Whit: Onion Madness

Friday, December 15, 2006

Onion Madness

This past Tuesday I was lucky enough to meet my friend for a lovely lunch at Salut. I feasted on a frise salad with hot bacon dressing and a peppered poached egg. Do you see those huge chunks of bacon??
Then I had the French Onion Soup, the best in the world in my opinion and the main reason for our return to this restaurant. Once we finished lunch we went shopping at the dog shop with her pupcake, I kept getting him in touble since I couldn't stop squeaking all the toys. Thanks for a fun afternoon Splatgirl!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, that looks so yummy!

7:18 PM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger splatgirl said...

Mon cherie, c'est "lardon", bacon pas. Un beau déjeuner!

9:52 PM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Sounds like a lovely afternoon. Do love the French Onion Soup.

10:16 PM, December 17, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Looks like a great lunch!

1:42 PM, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger