free hit counter Knit-Whit: Secret Santa

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Secret Santa

I knit a pair of Malabrigo mittens for the person I was spoiling for secret santa this year. Our official reveal date is tomorrow but I'll be in California visiting family for Christmas so I outed myself today. She loved the mittens and even said I was the best SS ever but I need to disagree, I had the best SS ever. She spoiled me rotten.
Started: December 6, 2006
Finished: December 18, 2006
Pattern: Warm Woolly Mittens by Theresa Gaffey pattern #51
Size: Adult Medium
Yarn: Malabrigo Merino Wool
Color: 1 skein each Natural & Shocking Pink
Needles: Size 4 bamboo DPN
Knit for: my Secret Santa spoilee

I'll be back sometime after Christmas blogging about all the hand knit gifts I gave this year!
Have a wonderful holiday!!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

ohhhhhh I LOVE them! You figured out the stripes delimma perfectly!

8:38 PM, December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are very lovely mittens! I can see why your SS pal said you were the best ever.

Have a great trip!

9:32 PM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Cute mittens!

10:50 AM, December 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, these mittens are absolutely beautiful - I love the pink parts! Great job indeed!
Happy holidays!

11:49 AM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Those mittens are really cute. I love the little pink stripes.
Nicely done.

7:24 PM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger molly said...

Those look great! Do you think you could squeeze a pair out of one skein? I've got one left over from a scarf I just made and I've been trying to think of a good way to use it. Happy Holidays!!

12:19 AM, December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger