free hit counter Knit-Whit: I've Been Tagged

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I've Been Tagged

In between all her craziness, Splatgirl tagged me for this 4 things meme:

4 jobs I’ve had:

Parts driver for an auto parts/paint shop. I took the most from this job in the way of driving skills.
Clerk at a dry cleaner, oh boy...the stuff we found in pockets.
Dental Assistant
Dental Hygienist
and that's it, only 4 jobs.

4 places I’ve lived:

Mound View, MN
Shoreview, MN
Hugo, MN
that's it, only 3

4 places I’ve vacationed:

Ixtapa, Mexico
Big Island of Hawaii
Anchorage, Alaska
Grand Canyon, AZ

4 of my favorite foods:

Chicago Dogs
A really nice steak
Special K bars made with Rice Krispies
Eggs, all ways.

4 places I’d like to visit:

Anywhere in Canada
Yellowstone Natl Park
Maine, for lobster rolls ;-)
The Appalachian Trail

I tag anyone who wants to do this, that means you & you & you!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger cori said...

i tagged myself! :)

10:47 AM, August 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger