free hit counter Knit-Whit: Gourmet M & M's Part II

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gourmet M & M's Part II

I tried a second bag of fancy special edition M & M's this week, the creme d'orange. I've come to a general conclusion about all the special edition flavors. They are all good in small doses, a bit too rich otherwise. You don't get the "I'll have a hand full" satisfaction that you get with plain or peanut. I liked the creme d'orange because they were plump with white chocolate and the orange flavor was just enough. Again, small doses. You can't beat the colors of those puppies either.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

I do love orange push-ups - do they taste anything like that? Sweeter, I bet.

8:19 AM, April 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a photo on your blog -- I was trying to recommend them to my mom, but they're STILL not on the m&m or Mars website. I think they need a new marketing crew.

10:03 PM, May 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger