free hit counter Knit-Whit: The Perfect Day

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Perfect Day

Yesterday I arranged for someone else to see my patients and I headed Southwest to my friend Splatgirl's. It was sooo nice relaxing and knitting and chatting without having to hop up every 20 minutes to change laundry or answer the phone or wash dishes. We even watched this weeks LOST again...can you even believe what's happening on that island??

Mast is such a calm dog, he was able to stay still long enough for me to get some up the snout photos, Casey never sits still long enough for that.
Mast
I knit a little bit on my Sock Hop sock and ate my dessert of choice, Tiramisu.
Sock & <span class=
And here's proof that I actually worked on Casey's sweater as well. I've actually reached the raglan decreases on the front so soon I'll be starting the sleeves and it'll all be downhill from there right? M-Ah came to explore and rub her scent all over it...Casey hasn't noticed yet. Thanks for a fabulous day Splatgirl!
M-Ah & Casey's Sweater

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like such a nice afternoon. Sigh. Beautiful sock!

10:38 AM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Emma said...

Cute pet photos. And the sock looks gorgeous.

11:24 AM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Now that is a perfect picture. Knitting a sock with one of my MOST favorite desserts! Dang that looks so good. You get some really good food where you live.
Really beautiful pets your friend has and it sounds like a perfect day.

5:38 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Oh...forgot to ask last time. Is this sock yarn superwash and a DK or sports weight? I have to get some of this stuff someday. Just have to remember to look back at your blog post about where you got it since I accidently deleted your email. You know, when I knit most of my stash down:)

5:40 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger splatgirl said...

holy crap. How does such a nice little kitty look so evil in that picture!

8:51 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

Sounds like a great day!

8:45 AM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger