free hit counter Knit-Whit: Celebrate Good Times

Friday, March 16, 2007

Celebrate Good Times

My brother made Senior Master Sergeant in the Air Force, whooooo hoooo! Congrats C, we're very proud of you! I hope he gets real patches soon, the paper stripes aren't very flattering.
And yes, K & I went all out for our 10th anniversary last night. He started out his day by visitng me at the office for a nice gentle teeth cleaning ;-) Then early in the evening we squeezed into our best jeans and headed out for a nice steak dinner at one of the best steak places in town, Jax Cafe. On the walk into the restaurant, it was snowing to beat the banshees so by the time we got in I looked like a wet dog and Kyle looked as though he needed Head & Shoulders extra strength. Fast forward to after dinner...we changed into our best sweatpants and lounged around with Casey. Ten years, how can you beat that excitement?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

Yes, Big congrats to your brother and a Big Thank you for serving our country!!

That's my kind of way to celebrate! Eat out, go home and put the sweats on. March 7 we celebrated 15 yrs married but I didn't post pics yet..
I think I remember last yr you and I both celebrated around the same time. YAY us!

5:35 PM, March 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger